- As noted Nelson “Big Daddy V” Frazier passed away earlier this week. His wife gave some more insight on his death. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
TMZ sports posted the following:
Ex-WWE superstar Big Daddy V was on the road to getting healthy — losing about 100 lbs. — which is why his death by a heart attack this week shocked everyone who knew him … according to his wife.
Cassandra Frazier tells TMZ … V started getting healthy last year after doctors said his blood pressure was way too high, and it was affecting his diabetes.
She says the wrestler reacted by removing most salt and sugar from his diet … losing most of the weight in the last 6 months — and doctors said his blood pressure dropped to a healthy level.
Obviously, the weight loss came too late … or it was too much too quickly.
B.D.V. died from a major heart attack Tuesday night.
Cassandra says, “I guess the Good Lord wanted him… I wanted him too, but He won.”
- WWE’s website has a new article up looking at the top 8 matches of WWE superstar Cesaro. Check out the list down below:
- #8 Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE Superstars; Aug. 30, 2013)
- #7 Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston – U.S. Championship Match (WWE Main Event; May 1, 2013)
- #6 The Real Americans vs. Sheamus & Christian (Raw; Feb. 10, 2014)
- #5 Cesaro vs. William Regal (WWE NXT; Dec. 25, 2013)
- #4 Cesaro vs. Randy Orton (SmackDown, Feb.14, 2014)
- #3 Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan (Raw; July 22, 2013)
- #2 Cesaro vs. John Cena (Raw; Feb. 17, 2014)
- #1 Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn – 2 out of 3 Falls Match (WWE NXT; August 21, 2013)