Big E is going to defend his Intercontinental Championship against #1 contender Jack Swagger on Sunday night’s pay-per-view.
Swagger earned his spot as #1 contender with a win in a Fatal-4 way match against Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry and Kofi Kingston on SmackDown two weeks ago.
In all likelihood, Big E is going to defend his title on Sunday. While WWE has done a good job of building this feud up, considering the short time frame, it doesn’t feel like Swagger will win the title.
Big E has been sort of stagnant recently, but that should change. He’s a lot like Titus O’Neil, naturally charismatic, talented and he’s got a great look.
Swagger is very capable of having a great match with Big E, but when the bell rings at the end, Big E will still be the IC champ.
Here is what the rest of the card looks like for this Sunday:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Christian. Preview here.
- The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family. Preview here.
- Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio. Preview here.
- Darren Young vs. Titus O’Neil. Preview here.
- WWE Tag Team Championship Match
The New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos. Preview here.
- Elimination Chamber Kickoff Show Match
Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Rybaxel. Preview here.