– If you were wondering about the WWE Network free trial, word is that it will only run for one week from today. If you sign up for the trial this coming Friday, it doesn’t run until next Friday, it only runs until next Monday.
- WWE Hall of Famer Blackjack Lanza was in attendance for last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in Minneapolis.
– The official attendance for last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view from the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN was 14,101 fans. This was a legit sellout for the arena.
- There was some concern within people backstage that Batista injured his arm at last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view but word from backstage was that he’s fine.
Batista defeated Alberto Del Rio which the fans crapped all over the match with chants for Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and others. This was not the reaction that WWE was looking and obviously both Superstars cannot be happy with the crowd reaction.
– Here are the quick results from the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view that went down from last night:
- Goldust and Cody Rhodes def. Ryback and Curtis Axel
- Intercontinental Championship Match: Big E (c) def. Jack Swagger
- Tag Team Championship Match: New Age Outlaws (c) def. The Usos
- Titus O’Neil def. Darren Young
- The Wyatt Family def. The Shield
- Diva’s Championship Match: AJ Lee (c) def. Cameron
- Batista def. Alberto Del Rio
- WWE World Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Randy Orton (c ) def. John Cena, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Christian, and Cesaro
You can check out the full play-by-play coverage of the event here.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com