- WWE Hall of Famers Hulk Hogan and “Rowdy” Roddy Piper will be reuniting for a special Q&A session at the Mad Monster Party convention, which will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina from March 21st-23rd at the Hilton Charlotte University Place. The Q&A session will be moderated by fellow WWE Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund.
Other guests for the show are: William Shatner, Henry Winkler, and wrestling legend Ox Baker.
- Here are some events and matches that have been edited on the WWE Network:
- The December 12, 1989 No Holds Barred: The Movie/The Match show
- May 6, 2000, Insurrextion PPV (originally available on PPV in Europe only)
- July 10, 2002 Global Warning (originally available on PPV in Australia only)
- 2014 Royal Rumble
- March 21, 1991 Starrcade in Tokyo Dome show
- July 14, 1991 Great American Bash
- January 4, 1992 Starrcade 2002 in Tokyo Dome
- January 4, 1993 Fantastic Story in Tokyo Dome
- November 6, 1994 When World’s Collide
- August 4, 1995 Collision in Korea
- March 15, 1998 Uncensored
- February 12, 1999 ECW Crossing the Line show
- The infamous Stacy “The Kat” Carter, exposing her chest.
- A great deal of curse words & vulgar language from the ECW Database, has been bleeped out.
This is understandable due to the PG era, however if you put a warning before the show then leave it. Set parental settings, just remember you are not the parent (WWE) the real parents will monitor what their kids watch. It is the same with any other show and really if WWE puts everything they can do to protect themselves against other media outlets that attack them for it then set out what you have done to prevent the TV14 or above language from the kids.