– For those wondering about Elimination Chamber. F4Wonline is reporting that it will debut on the WWE Network on March 24th due to a contractual obligation with pay-per-view replays. Going forward, all WWE pay-per-views will be available on demand the very next day after they air. The 2014 Royal Rumble was just added yesterday. These two shows were part of previous agreements with pay-per-view providers that did not give WWE the right to put the shows up or release them elsewhere for 30 days. I understand where they are coming from and as a fan who already watched it I am totally fine with it. The Shield – Wyatt Family is the match that is a must see match from the chamber PPV. Once WrestleMania 30 goes down and then they add it the next day i see no problem with it. Fans will always find something to complain about.
– Matt Hardy’s next OMEGA Championship Wrestling event will take place on April 26th in Cameron, North Carolina at Union Pines High School. “Chaos In Cameron: A Hardy Homecoming” will benefit the high school.
– Triple H discusses the events that took place at NXT ArRIVAL:
– Following his match against Sami Zayn at NXT ArRIVAL, Cesaro notices a change in himself and wonders if his opponent made him raise the bar:
– Grandmaster Sexay & Scotty 2 Hotty claim there is still some fight left in them:
– Adrian Neville talks about his big win over Bo Dallas and becoming NXT Champion:
– Stephanie McMahon talks about the success of NXT ArRIVAL: