- Hulk Hogan is not expected to be on tonight’s RAW from Chicago. Sorry hulkamanics, however at one point, it was expected both Hogan and The Undertaker would be brought to RAW tonight to combat the CM Punk chants. The only other event that Hogan is set to appear for is WrestleMania 30. It is a smart move on the part of WWE to have Hogan return one time then if you want to see him again then pay for the WWE Network. Hogan is a specialty item and WWE has done a perfect job with his return.
– The Undertaker is now scheduled for the WrestleMania go-home episode of RAW at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC.
He was also recently added to the March 24th RAW at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. Other than these two and tonight’s show which airs from Chicago. WWE has yet to list the Undertaker for any upcoming TV tapings. As noted earlier on the site, The Undertaker will take on Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 30 in April.
– WWE’s Justin Gabriel turns 33 years old today.
– Former WWE Diva Debra Marshall turned 54 years old on Sunday.
– Japanese legend Manami Toyota turned 43 years old on Sunday.
– There are no wrestling shows on ESPN Classic tonight.
– WWE / NXT Diva Emma celebrated her 25th birthday this past Saturday.
Got a news tip? Send it to us by emailing it us: [email protected]