– With TNA just wrapping up their TV tapings over in the U.K, there are now some issues for where they are going to tape for now on and into the summer. Universal Studios where TNA taped so many years of television have already booked some other shows and there for TNA is having issue on when they can tape television. This is all according to Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Andrews Take: They tried taking Impact on the road and it they never made a profit. Their best chance of making it is back in Universal Studios unfortunately. Even though that does not make their product better.
– Here is the official preview for the go-home show for TNA Lockdown. They could add a few new matches, but here is the preview from their website:
* Also on IMPACT, who will MVP get to join his Lethal Lockdown team for Sunday? MVP tried to recruit Austin Aries, but Aries joined Team Dixie along with Bobby Roode and The BroMans! MVP is a man down heading into Sunday – who will step up and go to war with MVP and The Wolves in Lethal Lockdown? Tune in Thursday and find out! Video: Austin Aries joins Team Dixie
* Speaking of Team MVP vs. Team Dixie, Thursday’s IMPACT will feature a Six-Man Elimination Match with MVP and The Wolves vs. Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Robbie E to determine which team gets the man advantage at Lockdown. Don’t miss this preview of the upcoming Lethal Lockdown match.
* In action on IMPACT, it will be “Showtime” Eric Young battling Samuel Shaw
* Plus, the TNA Knockouts will be in action with Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky and ODB vs. Gail Kim, Lei’D Tapa and The Alpha Female
Andrews Take: We will have live coverage of the event later tonight.
– TNA is bringing those live event numbers up from the low attendance figures that they are used to seeing. The event that they ran in Columbia, SC on February 28th did 700 fans. The most recent and best crowd that they have done in some time was in Johnson City, TN on March 1st did 700, but the real number was in Knoxville, TN on March 2nd which did 1400 fans. That is an awesome crowd numbers compared to some live event numbers that we have seen in the past.
Andrews Take: It’s good to see their numbers rise, the real question is can they keep it going and improving.