– Post WrestleMania 30 live events already have plans in place for their events as far as matches that are set to take place. The most common are:
- Sheamus vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
- Big Show vs. The Shield
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The Wyatt Family
- Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
Andrews Take: Post Mania live events can shine some light on possible storylines. For example the Sheamus – Randy Orton match for the World Heavyweight Title. WWE is behind Sheamus and is trying to push him as the number three Babyface (good guy) so this might be a hint on possible stories. He is currently feuding with Christian and they are expected to finish their rivalry off at WrestleMania 30.
– Speaking of Sheamus, he defeated Heath Slater in the dark match before the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday in Little Rock, Arkansas. He won the match with the Brogue kick. This match will not air on Smackdown.
– WWE’s stock is at 29 dollars today.
– Here is the WWE schedule for today:
11am EST – WCCW – 10/14/1982
12pm EST – WCCW – 11/1/1982
1pm EST – WCCW – 12/14/1982
2pm EST – WCCW – 12/26/1982
3pm EST – WCCW – 1/7/1982
4pm EST – WCCW – 1/11/1983
5pm EST – WWE Countdown – Fantastic Finishers
6pm EST – Best of RAW – 4/25/1999
8pm EST – WWE Main Event replay
9pm EST – WWE NXT new episode
10pm EST – WWE Superstars new episode
11pm EST – WWE Main Event replay
– Five things you will discover from the Attitude Era on WWE Network: