- The Wrestling Observer is reporting these attendance numbers for the latest WWE live events:
* March 7th in Winnipeg drew 6,500 fans
* March 8th in New York City at MSG drew 14,000 fans
* March 8th in Salt Lake City drew 3,500 fans
* March 9th in Jonesboro, AR drew 5,000 fans
* March 9th in Jackson, TN drew 2,000 fans
* March 10th in Memphis for RAW drew 12,500 fans
- Also sources gave some insight on recent merchandise sells:
The current top merchandise sellers at a live event are: John Cena, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Batista, Sheamus, Hulk Hogan, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar.
For WWE’s shop website Cena, Punk, Bryan, Hogan, The Shield, Steve Austin, Lesnar, The Undertaker and Orton.
Andrews Take: CM Punk still is in the top 3 is no surprise. Once his contract runs out, I think he will still sell merchandise at a decent rate. However, Batista being in the top five of live event sells is interesting. When he first came back you had everyone in the live arena’s booing him out of the building, but yet he sells merchandise very well. This makes no sense to me.
- Zack Ryder will be appearing on the Travel Channels “Toy Hunter” soon. He taped the show yesterday, but an exact date is unknown at this time.
- WWE superstar Mark Henry was with rapper, Snoop Dog last night. He posted the picture on Twitter:
— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) March 13, 2014