– The Motley Fool has an article about the WWE Network and they asked fans do you think the WWE Network could handle the WrestleMania traffic and not crash? WWE responded with:
“Notwithstanding the overwhelmingly positive response to WWE Network, we want to ensure subscribers have the highest-quality experience watching WrestleMania 30 and all our programming, and thus have put in place significant quality assurances. These steps include increased capacity to handle high volumes of transactions, logins, and concurrent live streams, daily ‘stress’ testing of all systems over an extended period, and the addition of technology experts to review our plan and procedures. We’re confident that we’ll be ready on Sunday, April 6.”
Andrews Take: They had issues with the Network when they aired NXT Arrival , but when airing Main Event on Tuesday it has been smooth sailing. Even with WrestleMania 30 being on PPV for thirty years they have problems. Expect problems with the Network for the biggest show of the year.
– WWE ran two live events yesterday in both Dallas and Corpus Christi, Texas:
- Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio via pinfall
- Darren Young quickly defeated Titus O’Neil
- Kofi Kingston defeated Titus O’Neil.
- Kofi Kingston & Darren Young defeated Titus O’Neil & Wade Barrett in a tag team match
- The Shield defeated The Wyatts
- Natalya & Eva Marie defeated Alicia Fox & Layla in a tag team Match
- Mark Henry defeated Damien Sandow, After the match Henry said he had a lot left in the tank.
- Randy Orton defeated John Cena inside a steel cage for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
After the match, Cena hit the AA on Orton to send the crowd home happy.
Corpus Christi, TX:
- Big E defeated The Miz to retain the Intercontinental Title.
- The Great Khali defeated Brodus Clay
- Dolph Ziggler and Emma defeated Fandango and Summer Rae.
- Big Show defeated Christian.
- A.J. Lee defeated Cameron to retain the WWE Divas Title
- Sin Cara and Los Matadores defeated 3MB.
- The Uso Brothers defeated The Real Americans and Goldust & Cody Rhodes in a three-way to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles.
- Daniel Bryan defeated Kane inside a steel cage.
Andrews Take: This is the same card that folks got on the day before on Saturday. WWE tapes Raw tonight.