– WWE Legend Hulk Hogan appeared on the Arsenio Hall Show last night to promote WrestleMania XXX. In the interview, he said that he thinks he can still wrestle a match even at the age of 60. When asked who he would want to face, he said John Cena.
He also talked about his relationship with Vince McMahon, his family, Hogan Knows Best and of course WrestleMania 30.
Check out the interview down below:
Andrews Take: The greatest wrestler of all time? Yes. Hogan was much better in this interview than he was back in the early nines where he denied being on steroids. Obviously it is to different situations and different time. Hogan really needs to admit that his days in the wrestling ring are over, but he just can’t. You would think after so many back surgeries he would have a wake up call. However on the other hand, if it is in your blood then it’s in your blood.
– Michael P.S Hayes turns 55 today. He was born on March 29, 1959.
– In 1972 Mid-South Sports was changed to Georgia Championship Wrestling.
– WWWF (The World Wide Wrestling Federation) dropped the third W and changed it to WWF (World Wrestling Federation)in 1979.
– The famous WrestleMania 3 went down on this day in history (1987) The main event was Hulk Hogan defeating Andre The Giant at the Pontiac Silverdome, in Pontiac, Michigan in front of 93 thousand in attendance.
– WrestleMania 14 took place on this day back in 1998 from the FleetCenter, in Boston, Massachusetts. The main event saw Steve Austin defeating Shawn Michaels to win the WWF Title.
– On this day back in 1999, WWF defeated WCW Nitro in the ratings war with a 6.5 to 3.6 rating.