– Former TNA X Division wrestler hinted that he may be returning to the company shortly:
— Jessy Sorensen (@JessySorensen) March 28, 2014
A couple of years ago in a match, Jesse Sorensen was seriously injured when Zema Ion did an outside dive onto Sorensen and broke his neck. This may be a hint, but I do not take it seriously as TNA would not let him return under their banner. Time will tell.I understand that Sorensen is a liability for the company and i understand that safe for the company not to bring him back. On the other hand, he is 100% healthy and now working Indy events. He is a good wrestler, gets it done in the ring and in great shape. I understand both sides of this, but the idea that they are going to bring him back after everything happened is not realistic.
– TNA ran a house show last night in Lincoln, Neb. at Pershing Auditorium. The attendance was in between 900-1000. Here are the results:
* Davey Richards defeated Samuel Shaw
Knockouts Title Match:KO champion Madison Rayne (c)defeated Gail Kim
* Gunner defeated James Storm.
* Tables Match: Bully Ray powerbombed Bobby Roode through a table to win the match.
* Tag Team Title Match: The Wolves defeated Bro-mans (c)via DQ.
* TNA World champion Magnus defeated Samoa Joe to retain the TNA World Title.