Alexander Rusev made his main roster debut on Raw tonight. He defeated Zack Ryder in a squash match.
- Rob Van Dam made his return to WWE TV on Raw tonight as he beat Damien Sandow.
- Cesaro official broke things off with Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter as he announced that Paul Heyman will be his new manager.
- Paige made her debut on Raw tonight and defeated AJ Lee to win the Divas title.
- The Wyatt Family Vs. The Shield is scheduled for Main Event tomorrow night.
- Cesaro vs. The Big Show is scheduled for this Friday’s Smackdown.
- Here is this week’s WWE superstar spoilers that will air this Thursday night on the WWE Network:
- Ryback defeated Dolph Ziggler with Shell Shocked.
- Titus O’Neil defeated Kofi Kingston.
Andrews Take: This was a really good Monday night Raw. From the start to finish, WWE nailed it out of the park. They focused on the younger talent rather than the older talent. WWE is in a good place right now and it will be really interesting to see how they mold the type of roster they have now. I think by the time we get to WrestleMania 31, WWE will be a new movement. Not the YES movement, but rather the youth movement. It’s almost like 1998 again.
Stick with DailyDDT.com for all the latest on WWE. This is WrestleMania season, it’s the busiest time of the year so you need to refresh our homepage to find out the latest WrestleMania news. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can follow Andrew on Twitter