- For those wondering, The Shield vs. The New Age Outlaws & Kane match on WrestleMania 30 was cut short due to time, both in terms of the ring entrances and the match itself. This was done to make the show on time.
As noted, Billy Gunn was injured in the match with a burst blood vessel. The injury happened when he and Road Dogg took a joint powerbomb from the three Shield members. Gunn was coughing up blood after the match.
As far as his future and his tag team partner, Road Dog. It is said that the tag team will be off TV for the a while. As the six-man tag-team match at WrestleMania XXX was their blow off for their latest run on television.
- Here are the confirmed matches for tonight’s WWE Smackdown broadcast:
- Cesaro Vs. The Big Show
- Ryback & Curtis Axel Vs. Los Matadores
- Bad News Barrett Vs. Kofi Kingston
- Rob Van Dam Vs. Damien Sandow
- Fandango Vs. Santino Marella
- The Usos and Daniel Bryan Vs. Kane, Batista, and Randy Orton
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
For all the latest on WWE and Extreme Rules, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter