Update: F4Wonline.com reports that Young suffered a knee or ankle sprain. The injury came during a match with Fandango. Young went down on his knee and the referee threw up the “X” sign. Fandango won the match in under 2 minutes via count out.
– WWE Superstar Darren Young was reportedly injured during his house show match on Saturday night in Hidalgo, TX. The match was stopped at about the two-minute mark due to what appeared to be a possible knee injury. This story is coming from a fan report and until we can get a crediable source, this not confirmed and when we have an update, it will be posted. Stay Tuned.
Andrews Take: Darren Young has not been the Prime Time Player recently and neither has his former tag team partner Titus O’Neil. I am all for freshening up a talent, but the split was out of the blue and now they have nothing going for each other. I believe that was a bad move by WWE.
– Here is today’s schedule for the WWE Network:
- 6am EST – Extreme Rules 2010
- 9am EST – Old School – 4/21/1991 MSG event
- 11am EST – Beyond The Ring: John Cena
- 1pm EST – SmackDown Backstage Pass replay
- 1:30pm EST – 2014 WWE Hall of Fame
- 5pm EST – WWE Superstars replay
- 6pm EST – WWE Main Event replay
- 7pm EST – WWE NXT replay
- 8pm EST – WrestleMania 6
For all the latest on WWE and Extreme Rules, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter