As noted earlier here on the website, WWE held their annual Business Partner Summit over WrestleMania week. Here are some more news and notes about that meeting.
* The biggest news is that WWE will be adding new features on the WWE Network soon. Those features include highlight markers so viewers can scroll to specific moments of a show, video bookmarks and personalized recommendations based on what people watch like, like on Netflix. Also, they will be adding a personalized feature so you can have the option of marking their favorite content.
* WWE Studios is planning on releasing 8-10 movies this year.
* WWE is planning on going to Malaysia as their new international market for 2014.
* The WWE Networking will be launched this spring on Amazon Fire and Xbox One as well as connected TV’s and Blu-ray/DVD players.
* The WWE App will be launched on location-based services this summer. WWE is also planning on improving their live event experiences where fans can get directions to the arena, access to merchandise deals and other perks.
For all the latest on WWE and Extreme Rules, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter