WWE sent out two posters today via In Demand PPV provider today. Yes, WWE will still do PPV as well as air, these events on the WWE Network. Check them out below:
- First up is WWE Payback which features “The Game” Triple H on the cover with a sledge hammer. Payback takes place on Sunday, June 1st at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL:
- The Second is the really exciting WWE Money in the Bank PPV that features a briefcase with photos of various WWE Superstars in the dollar bills. Money in the bank takes place on Sunday, June 29th at the TD Garden in Boston, MA:
Alright kids, here is your history lesson of the day (Courtesy of Ewrestlingnews.com)
– WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas turns 60 today. He was born on April 23, 1954.
– Former WWE Champion John Cena turns 37 today. He was born on April 23, 1977.
– Current TNA Tag Team Champion Jessie Godderz turns 28 today. He was born on April 23, 1986.
1990: Mr. Perfect defeated Tito Santana in the finals of a tournament to win the vacant WWF Intercontinental Title.
2003: NWA-TNA held is weekly PPV at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds Arena, in Nashville, Tennessee. This was episode #41 and the main event was The Amazing Red defeated Jerry Lynn.
2006: TNA Lockdown was held at the Impact Zone, in Orlando, Florida. There were 900 in attendance to see Sting’s Warriors (Sting, AJ Styles, Ron Killings & Rhino) defeated Jarrett’s Army (Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, Chris Harris & James Storm) (with Gail Kim & Jackie Gayda) in a Lethal Lockdown Match.
2009: Bobby Lashley made his TNA Impact Wrestling debut.
2012: Nikki Bella defeated Beth Phoenix in a Lumberjill Match to win the WWE Divas Title.
For all the latest on WWE and Extreme Rules, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter and Facebook.