In this week’s Wrestling Observer newsletter that WWE is planning on having a triple threat match between Rob Van Dam, Jack Swagger and Cesaro at Extreme Rules. With that being said, it is being reported that Wade Barrett will beat RVD on this Monday’s Raw. Most likely with the recent tension between RVD and Cesaro, it appears that Cesaro will be the one that cost RVD on Raw.
That would make sense and I think that a triple threat would fit really nicely into the mix at Extreme Rules. I predicted that Bad News would go on to face Big E. Now I think that Barrett should be pushed, but I am afraid that if he becomes an IC Champion that he would be de-pushed as that is what happened in the past with whoever is the champion.
Here is what the lineup will look like after next week’s Raw and Smackdown TV tapings:
* Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose)
* John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt in a cage match
* Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE title
* Paige vs. Tamina Snuka for the Divas title
* Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth and Xavier Woods in a handicap match
* Big E vs. Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental title (spoiler: Barrett is scheduled to beat RVD on 4/28. He will probably get help from Cesaro)
* Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro in a three way
* The Usos vs. Rybaxel for the tag team titles
For all the latest on WWE and Extreme Rules, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us onTwitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter and Facebook.