TNA Sacrifice went down from Orlando, Florida tonight and here are some things you want to know in case you missed it.
– Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne to win the Knockouts Title. She is now a six time Knockouts champion. It’s crazy to think about that since the knockouts title has only been around since 2007. It should also be noted that there has been only 35 title reigns in the company’s history.
– The Wolves defeated the Bro-Mans to win the TNA Tag Team Titles for the second time in 2014. Their first reign as champions only lasted seven days, so good luck to them.
– Sanada retained his X Division title against Tigre Uno. He has been the champion since January where he beat Austin Aries to win it.
– TNA announced that they had to turn away people from tonight’s PPV, however admission is free to the PPV if you buy a ticket into Universal Studios.
– Finally, in the main event, Eric Young defeated Magnus to retain his TNA World Heavyweight title. He has been the champion since April 10th.
This was not the worst PPV that TNA has booked, but this was not a success in my eyes. Yes, we had storylines end and some to continue after tonight, but it just felt like a C+ edition of Impact rather than a PPV.
For all the latest on TNA and Sacrifice PPV, stick with DailyDDT.com for all the latest on TNA. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the TNA. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter and Facebook.