– WWE might just be making some changes to NXT. Officials have been talking about making the NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University bi-weekly instead of monthly so the last episode of the taping isn’t a month old by the time it airs, According to F4WOnline.
This potential change has to do with NXT’s popularity increasing thanks to the WWE Network, but also has to do with continuity issues when they have to insert new segments. A great example of that is JBL stripping Paige of her NXT Women’s Title last week.
This would be a nice improvement, but would also make things a bit more exciting. Another step they could do is making the show live, however, I don’t expect that to happen anytime soon. What do you think? Leave it in the comment area below.
– Here is today’s schedule on the WWE Network:
- 12am EST – ECW Hardcore TV: 7/5/1994
- 1am EST – SmackDown Backstage Pass replay
- 1:30am EST – Best of SmackDown: 4/27/2000
- 3am EST – RAW Flashback: 2/28/1994
- 4am EST – RAW Flashback: 3/7/1994
- 5am EST – ECW Hardcore TV: 7/11/1994
- 6am EST – Best of SmackDown: 4/27/2000
- 7:30am EST – SmackDown Backstage Pass replay
- 8am EST – WWE Superstars replay
- 9am EST – WWE Main Event replay
- 10am EST – WWE NXT replay
- 11am EST – WWE Countdown: Tag Teams
- 12pm EST – WrestleMania Rewind: WrestleMania 24
- 1pm EST – Best of SmackDown: 4/27/2000
- 2:30pm EST – This Week In WWE
- 3pm EST – Best of Hall of Fame: Part 1
- 4pm EST – WCW Spring Stampede 1999
- 7pm EST – Legends of Wrestling: Careers of The Iron Sheik & Andre the Giant
- 8pm EST – Beyond The Ring: Batista
- 9:30pm EST – Legends House replay
- 10:30pm EST – This Week In WWE
- 11pm EST – Beyond The Ring: Batista
For all the latest on WWE and Extreme Rules, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew on Twitter and Facebook.