- Here is a really cool video of the Shield backstage about to make their entrance at Raw in Greenville on 5/12/14:
- WWE was in Glasgow, Scotland yesterday and the arena held 13,000-seats and was completely sold out. Thanks to Gary Sansome for sending in the results:
* Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns went to a No Contest. Rybaxel stormed the ring and Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins made ran in to make the save.
* The Shield (Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose) beat Ryback & Curtis Axel. Rollins then pinned Axel after a jumping head stomp.
* Wade Barrett beat Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter), Rob Van Dam, and Big E. In a four-way match to retain the Intercontinental Title. Barrett pinned Swagger after pushing RVD out of the way following a Five-Star Frogsplash to Swagger.
* Mark Henry beat Fandango in a dance contest. Enough said.
* Rusev (w/Lana) dominated Sin Cara. No one seemed to care or notice, according to live reports. Rusev then won the match with a Camel Clutch.
* Big Show beat Kane in a Last Man Standing match. Big Show won after putting Kane through a table.
* Adrian Neville beat Bo Dallas to retain the NXT Title, best action of the night.
* Paige & The Funkadactyls beat Layla & Tamina Snuka & Rosa Mendes in a six-Divas tag match.
* Roman Reigns beat Randy Orton in a steel cage main event. Reigns won with the spear. The big moment of the match was Reigns going to escape when Rybaxel ran in, slammed the cage in Reigns’s face, locked the cage, and began a three-on-one beat down. Rollins and Ambrose then ran in. Rollins did a spectacular cross-body from the top of the cage onto Rybaxel. Orton then RKO’d Rollins, but turned round into the spear for the win.
For all the latest on WWE and Payback, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. You can follow Andrew onTwitter and Facebook