– ECW Original Sabu has been told by doctors that he should retire from pro wrestling. He has broken several bones in his arm during a match. Sabu continues to wrestle on the indies and on the international scene. However, he has no intentions of retiring.
On May 16, 2007 Sabu was released from his WWE contract.
He was a two time ECW World Heavyweight Champion and a three time Tag Team Champion.
Sabu is one of those guys who takes chances like no one else. It does not matter if it was fire, tacks or barbwire. No doubt he has left his mark on the hardcore scene, but I am not sure if he should be wrestling now. A man can only take so much.
– Here is today’s schedule on the WWE Network:
- 2am EST – WCCW TV: (1/12/1983)
- 3am EST – WCCW TV: (1/23/1983)
- 4am EST – WCW Clash of The Champions 8
- 6am EST – WCW Clash of The Champions 9
- 8am EST – Legends of Wrestling: Historic Outdoor Events
- 9:30am EST – WWE Countdown: Superstar Entrances
- 10:30am EST – WWE Countdown: Fantastic Finishers
- 11:30am EST – WWE Countdown: Biggest Backstabs
- 12:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Biggest Blunders
- 1:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Memorable RAW Moments
- 2:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Infamous Gimmicks
- 3:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Greatest Tag Teams
- 4:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Greatest Villains
- 5:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Craziest Ladder Matches
- 6:30pm EST – WWE Countdown: Memorable Debuts
- 7:30pm EST – RAW Pre-show
- 8pm EST – Beyond The Ring: Top 25 Rivalries
- 11:06pm EST – RAW Backstage Pass
- 11:30pm EST – WCW Clash of The Champions 6
For all the latest on WWE and Payback PPV, stick with Daily DDT. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. It’s Monday and you know what that means, Monday Night Raw is tonight. Keep checking back in for all the latest news and rumors leading up to the show then follow the live play-by-play coverage during the show. After the show check up on the fallout of Raw here on the site.