- Stephanie McMahon revealed that in four weeks time at Money in the Bank PPV Daniel Bryan will defend his title against Kane in a stretcher match and if he can’t then the Money in the Bank ladder match will be for the vacant title. Competitors will be announced soon.
Later in the night, Alberto Del Rio defeated Dolph Ziggler to qualify and be the first member in the ladder match. More names are expected to be announced.
I expect that Daniel Bryan will not be able to go and they will have Kane be the final man added to this match. I think they wait and see how Bryan recovers and then go from there. If you look at it in the bigger picture, it has all the writing on the wall of this concept being plain B for WWE right now.
- Tonight’s show was not close to a sell out. It was said that the entire upper bowl of the arena that was the side facing the hard camera.
- Here are WWE Superstar Spoilers for this week:
* Paige def. Cameron via PTO.
* Big E. Def. Titus O’Neil with the big ending.
For all the latest on WWE and Payback PPV, stick with Daily DDT. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. It’s Monday and you know what that means, Monday Night Raw is tonight. Keep checking back in for all the latest news and rumors leading up to the show then follow the live play-by-play coverage during the show. After the show check up on the fallout of Raw here on the site.