– With so much backlash about Daniel Bryan having to drop the WWE Title on Raw, there are some who have thought he might be making a return at the Money in the Bank PPV.
However, According to F4WOnline, he is not planning to make a surprise at the show. Right now, WWE is just waiting on him to be 1000% healthy and then they will go from there.
– Another rumor going around is that WWE might be pulling a swerve in the Money In the Bank ladder match this month with two Superstars each grabbing one of the belts. It’s said that is not in the plans and apparently hasn’t been discussed. That would be a bad move by WWE, you need a champion and a strong one that that. The interesting part is who will it be. That should drive PPV buys and Network subsriptions
– Natalya defeated Rosa Mendes prior to the Smackdown tapings last night.
– Los Matadores defeat Ryback and Curtis Axel prior to the live Main Event airing.
– After Smackdown TV tapings ended last night, a huge brawl broke out. Roman Reigns, Rollins, Wyatt, Sheamus, The Usos and Luke Harper. Reigns and Ambrose took chair shots on Rollins while the rest cleared the ring.
For all the latest on WWE and Money In The Bank, stick with Daily DDT. We will be bring you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place.