- It was expected and it happened, WWE was dropped by another cable service provider on Friday. This time it was by AT&T U-Verse will follow the lead of DirecTV and DISH Network by not carrying WWE pay-per-view events, which includes WWE Money In The Bank PPV.
You hear reports of that cable providers will carry a WWE PPV the next month and then the next month rolls around and it never happens. To say the least, if you want to watch a WWE PPV then order the network.
Money In the Bank is not currently listed on the U-Verse schedule.
In an ironic note, they did carry TNA Slammiversary and will hold Ring of Honor PPV.
- WWE ran a live event on Friday night from Providence and here are the quick results from that show.
* Dolph Ziggler defeated Alberto Del Rio in the opening match.
* Bad News Barrett defeated Rob Van Dam and Kofi Kingston to retain the Intercontinental Title.
* Emma, Paige and Santino Marella defeated Layla, Alicia Fox and Fandango in a mix tag team match.
* The Usos defeated The Wyatts to retain the Tag Team Titles.
* Adam Rose vs. The Miz was suppose to take part in a dance contest, but the segment ended in a No Contest when a fight broke out between the two.
* Stardust and Goldust defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel.
* Main Event: John Cena defeated Bray Wyatt in a Providence Street Fight
The arena was said to be 80%-90% full.