– Daniel Bryan was advertised as appearing at the July 6 house show in Kingston, Ontario. This looks to be a pre-surgery advertisement and the website has simply not updated the page.
It should be noted that Bryan is advertised for this Sunday’s Money in the Bank PPV. He is not cleared whatsoever and it would surprise me if he did return this soon.
– Another live event note, WWE runs a live event on July 13 from Japan. The matches advertised are like this: John Cena vs Bray Wyatt, Sheamus defends his U.S Title against Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio.
This line up goes for July 11th and 10th.
– WWE has a new Paul Heyman shirt which says him The 1 Behind the 1 in 21-1.
– Michelle McCool was at the Performance Center this week working with developmental Divas. For those wondering, no she is not returning to WWE. She is a mom now. Leave It Be.
– NXT talent Corey Graves is currently out with a concussion.
For all the latest on WWE and Money In The Bank, stick with Daily DDT. We will be bringing you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. It’s Tuesday and you know what that means, WWE tapes Smackdown tonight. Keep checking back in for all the latest news and rumors leading up to the show, then follow the live spoilers as the show is going on. After the show check up on the fallout of Smackdown here on the site.