– Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose made up The Shield that could be argued the greatest faction of all time. Many fans do not want to realize that they are broken up for good, but they are.
According to PWInsider Elite, It was confirmed this past week that there the group is done and the members are going their separate ways.
The idea is to have all three guys go their separate ways. Also, not this is not a swerve, the Shield is done. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose are three separate entities now.
– WWE was in Bangor, Maine for a live event Saturday night and here are the results:
* R-Truth defeated Titus O’Neil in the opening match. After the match, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper attacked Truth and laid him out.
* Sheamus defeated Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio to retain the U.S title. Sheamus hit the Brogue kick on Del Rio to win the match.
* The Great Khali defeated Damien Sandow. It could have been a dance off or a match, the match won.
* The Uso’s defeated Rowan and Harper to retain the Tag Team Titles.
* Paige and Nikki Bella defeated Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox in a Diva tag team match.
* Rusev defeated Big E.
* John Cena defeated Bray Wyatt in a Bangor Street Fight. This was the main event of the evening, Rowan and Harper attacked Cena but Uso’s made the save and Cena ended up winning the match with an AA.
It was said that this show was nowhere near a sell out, but a decent crowd.
For all the latest on WWE and Money In The Bank, stick with Daily DDT. We will be bringing you the very latest in the rumors and spoilers of the WWE. As well as giving you the very best in columns and TV reports. Why go to several Websites to get your fix when you can refresh your page on Daily DDT to get everything in one place. It’s Sunday and you know what that means, WWE Money in the Bank is tonight. Keep checking back in for all the latest news and rumors leading up to the show, then follow the live play-by-play coverage as the show is going on. After the show check up on the fallout of Money in the Bank right here on the site.