So you’re getting ready for school or work in the morning and want to read up on fresh content before leaving for the day? Come read The WWE Morning Paper! This will be your weekday (possibly future weekends as well) hub for the latest news inside and outside the squared circle for Vince McMahon’s company as well as TNA sprinkled in.
Here’s the wrestling information you need to know for July 28th, 2014 version of The WWE Morning Paper.
- The big news of the day is Spike TV cancelling TNA Impact Wrestling, according to TMZ.
Multiple sources with direct knowledge of the deal … tell us Spike execs contacted TNA President Dixie Carter late last week to break the news — and the following day Carter informed members of her inner circle.
- To no surprise either, Vince Russo is at the forefront of a wrestling promotion going under.
- Here’s the results from July 26th’s WWE Live Event.
- The WWE Network is causing more problems for the company.
- Here’s a preview of tonight’s Monday Night Raw.
- Alfred Konuwa thinks Cesaro’s window of opportunity is almost shut.
Despite unquestioned skills in the ring, Cesaro has been hamstrung by comparatively weak promos and lukewarm charisma.
- David Wilcox of Auburn Pub thinks Dean Ambrose can be the next “Stone Cold” Steve Austin if…
- WWE Legend Ted DiBiase Sr. weighed in on a few topics.
As I was watching it I saw the expression on [Paul Heyman]‘s face I thought, ‘Something ain’t right.’
- A fan created a terrific fan-post about how WWE could make Roman Reigns a better wrestler.
Roman Reigns is on the verge of getting propelled to the forefront of WWE and is viewed as the future face of the company, according to reports, and with damn good reason. He’s got the look, he’s athletic, he’s shown great charisma and, most of all, he is OVER right now. But…he still has some glaring weaknesses both inside and outside the ring, and giving him too much too soon could potentially derail what could be a long, successful career.
Video of the Day
- The most devastating Sister Abigail from Bray Wyatt.