So you’re getting ready for school or work in the morning and want to read up on fresh content before leaving for the day? Come read The WWE Morning Paper! This will be your weekday (possibly future weekends as well) hub for the latest news inside and outside the squared circle for Vince McMahon’s company as well as TNA sprinkled in (unless they get cancelled).
Here’s the wrestling information you need to know for July 29th, 2014 version of The WWE Morning Paper.
- Here are the results of last night’s Monday Night Raw courtesy of Bleacher Report.
- Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho is officially on the SummerSlam card.
- Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella is on as well.
After some back-and-forth, Stephanie agreed and now it’s on for Sun., Aug. 17, 2014, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Bleacher Report has some new WWE 2K15 rumors for the week, including release dates.
Information about the upcoming video game isn’t plentiful yet, but curiosity for what shape it will take certainly is. Who will be on the roster is at the heart of the majority of the current WWE 2K15 buzz.
- Hulk Hogan spoke about numerous topics, including The Undertaker’s streak and Ultimate Warrior.
“The match at this year’s show that was my favorite was the BrockLesnar-Undertaker [match], because I sat back in catering with my son Nick, and there was this large monitor, and I knew about two minutes into the match that The Undertaker was already knocked out. I knew that he was kind of not knowing where he was, he was kind of going through the motions.”
Video of the Day:
- Here is highlights of Stephanie McMahon vs. Trish Stratus at No Way Out 2001. This was one of the few times that McMahon has wrestled in WWE.