So you’re getting ready for school or work in the morning and want to read up on fresh content before leaving for the day? Come read The WWE Morning Paper! This will be your weekday (possibly future weekends as well) hub for the latest news inside and outside the squared circle for Vince McMahon’s company as well as TNA sprinkled in (unless they get cancelled).
Here’s the wrestling information you need to know for August 25th, 2014 version of The WWE Morning Paper.
- The big headline of the day was SmackDown moving to Thursday night starting this October.
It is expected that the show will still be taped on Tuesdays with Main Event. The move to Thursday nights should attract more viewers. However, they will be competing against Thursday Night Football for the rest of the Fall and in future NFL seasons, which will certainly drop their number of views. Competing against TNT’s NBA games every Thursday could hurt as well.
- No significant rumors for The WWE Morning Paper today.
- Bleacher Report outlined the full WWE 2K 15 roster.
Now that a large chunk of the roster is known, the hype for the release of WWE 2K15 on October 28 has hit a fever pitch.
Superstars of the past, present and future litter an exhaustive list of names. Thanks to 2K Sports’ affinity for a realistic virtual replication of the in-ring work of each Superstar, each name announced included promises to satisfy fans.
- WWE put out a list of the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions.
- Prince Devitt had an interview with the Miami Herald recently where he answered numerous questions.
- Bad News Barrett took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Video of the Day
- Going back in time to January 12, 2003 when little known Daniel Bryan faced Jamie Noble on Velocity.
What are your thoughts on today’s WWE Morning Paper?