So you’re getting ready for school or work in the morning and want to read up on fresh content before leaving for the day? Come read The WWE Morning Paper! This will be your weekday (possibly future weekends as well) hub for the latest news inside and outside the squared circle for Vince McMahon’s company as well as TNA sprinkled in (unless they get cancelled).
Here’s the wrestling information you need to know for August 26th, 2014 version of The WWE Morning Paper.
- It appears Rob Van Dam‘s latest WWE run will end after today’s tapings. He will face Seth Rollins on WWE Main Event.
- Ryback announced on Twitter that he’ll be “Going away for awhile to get some stuff fixed.” He has since removed all tweets from his account.
- On Wednesday night of the WWE Network, “Beyond the Ring” will air and it will feature TNA star Jeff Hardy.
- Goldust and Stardust made a somewhat awkward heel turn yesterday.
- Here’s the latest WWE 2K15 rumors from Bleacher Report.
The full details about WWE 2K15 are emerging as slowly as The Great Khali making his way down to the ring.
What has made its way out should have fans getting hyped, though. Word on special beard technology, an early hands-on review and videos of two Superstars making their entrances provide a number of positives about the upcoming video game.
- Could Daniel Bryan be returning to WWE in November?
While rumors swirl that he may or may not need yet another surgery to repair his faulty parts, WWE quietly started advertising Daniel Bryan for an upcoming house show at the Cardiff Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales on Thurs., Nov. 6, 2014.
- Stay tuned for our WWE Raw reaction article that will be out later today.
- Paul Heyman took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge recently.
Video of the Day
- It seems like an eternity since WWE was giving The Wyatts a big push. Where did it go?