So you’re getting ready for school or work in the morning and want to read up on fresh content before leaving for the day? Come read The WWE Morning Paper! This will be your weekday (possibly future weekends as well) hub for the latest news inside and outside the squared circle for Vince McMahon’s company as well as TNA sprinkled in (unless they get cancelled).
Here’s the wrestling information you need to know for September 2nd, 2014 version of The WWE Morning Paper.
- On Monday Night RAW, WWE announced that they are inviting Michael Sam to the show next week.
Sam wouldn’t be the first athlete to make an appearance in a WWE event if he chooses to attend. Floyd Mayweather participated in WrestleMania XXIV in 2008 and defeated The Big Show in Orlando, Florida.
While it is highly unlikely that Sam would risk injury by participating in the ring as a free agent, he would be quite the foe. At 6’2″ and 261 pounds, he wouldn’t be very easy to pin, and his exceptional footwork that helped him thrive as a defensive end at Missouri would contribute to his elusiveness.
- Jey Uso apparently “aggravated” his leg injury last night.
WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann says he diagnosed Uso as suffering “stretched ligaments” last week during the title match with Goldust and Stardust. Additional damage was done courtesy of the attack by Stardust during his brother Jimmy’s match with Goldust this week.
- Wrestling Inc. has the identity of The Miz’s makeup artist.
- WWE Studios is working on a new animated movie.
- Check out Miz TV on WWE Main Event tomorrow night on the WWE Network.
- Bleacher Report provided the latest WWE 2K15 rumors.
- We have our WWE RAW review out for last night’s show.
- Brodus Clay gave his thoughts on his relationship with Vince McMahon.