“Brand Supremacy” is once again the term of the day as WWE Survivor Series 2021 is now a few days away. This year’s edition of Survivor Series is set for Sunday, November 21, from the Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn, New York.
As usual, the foundation of the show is to pit WWE Monday Night Raw against WWE SmackDown. Teams featuring men and women from both groups will face off against each other in tag team matches. Plus, the respective champions on each brand will also compete in non-title matches. Even though the WWE Draft just occurred a few short weeks ago, these new brand members are competing to show why their new “home” is the top-tier show.
As more matches are announced, they will be added to the scheduled show card which is always subject to change:
- Team Raw: Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Rey Mysterio, and Dominick Mysterio versus Team SmackDown: Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, King Woods, Sami Zayn, and Happy Corbin in a 5-on-5 men’s Survivor Series elimination match.
- Team Raw: Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella, and Queen Zelina versus Team SmackDown: Sasha Banks Shayna Baszler, Shotzi, Natalya, and Aliyah in a 5-on-5 women’s Survivor Series elimination match.
- Becky Lynch versus Charlotte Flair in a champion versus champion singles match
- Big E versus Roman Reigns in a champion versus champion singles match
- Shinsuke Nakamura versus Damian Priest in a champion versus champion singles match
- Team RKO Bro versus The Usos in a Tag Team champions versus champions match
Just as all the other WWE PPVs, Survivor Series will be available for viewing on the Peacock streaming service.
For more news about WWE Survivor Series 2021, and all things professional wrestling, stick with Daily DDT.