WWE and Saudi Arabia once again come together for a major event, this time with WWE Crown Jewel 2023.
While the promotion of the event doesn’t mention it, WWE is heading back to Saudi Arabia for WWE Crown Jewel 2023.
The next edition of the promotion’s excursion to Saudia Arabia is the fifth edition of Crown Jewel and the tenth event in the ten-year partnership with Saudi Vision 2030. These events usually bring out some of the biggest names currently on the WWE roster, and potentially surprises in the shape of Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg, The Undertaker, and more.
The WWE’s partnership with Saudi Arabia continues to come under scrutiny. The Crown Prince of said country continues to use various forms of sports washing in order to cover up for one of the worst records on human rights in the world. WWE has had multiple issues as these shows have gone on during the last few years, but that hasn’t stopped the promotion as they get massive payouts for each visit.
WWE Crown Jewel 2023 is scheduled for Saturday, November 4, and will go down in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As of October 10, the venue has not been confirmed or announced. The event will be available for viewing via the Peacock streaming app and the WWE Network in areas where it is available.
WWE Crown Jewel 2023 event card (card subject to change)
- Seth Rollins versus Drew McIntyre in a singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Rhea Ripley versus Nia Jax versus Shayna Baszler versus Raquel Rodriguez versus Zoey Stark in a fatal five-way for the WWE Women’s World Championship
- Roman Reigns versus LA Knight in a singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Rey Mysterio versus Logan Paul in a singles match for the WWE United States Championship
- Damian Priest versus Cody Rhodes in a singles match
- John Cena versus Solo Sikoa
- IYO Sky versus Bianca Belair in a singles match for the WWE Women’s Championship
For more news about WWE Crown Jewel 2023 and all things professional wrestling, stick to Daily DDT.