NXT brings back its own version of PLEs with Halloween Havoc.
NXT has gone through some changes since Triple H’s accession to power in both talent relations and creative. He and Shawn Michaels continue to have major influence over the product, and that includes the return of special events in the vein of NXT TakeOver from years past. NXT Halloween Havoc is up next as the event plans to bring all the fright and more from inside the ring.
This is the third time NXT has produced a Halloween Havoc special. This edition of Halloween Havoc is set for Saturday, October 22 from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. The event will be available for streaming on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network in international markets.
Several matches for the showcase have been announced, but the card is always subject to change or additional matches placed on the card.
WWE NXT Halloween Havoc event card (subject to change)
- Bron Breakker versus Ilja Dragunov versus JD McDonagh in a triple threat match for the NXT Championship
- Carmelo Hayes (with Trick Williams) versus Oro Mensah versus Wes Lee versus Von Wagner (with Robert Stone) versus Nathan Frazer in a ladder match for the vacant NXT North American Championship
- Roxanne Perez versus Cora Jade in a weapons wild match
- Julius Creed versus Damon Kemp in an ambulance match with the stipulation that if Julius loses, Brutus Creed will have to leave NXT
- Apollo Crews versus Grayson Waller in a Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal match
- Mandy Rose versus Alba Fyre in a singles match for the NXT Women’s Championship
For more news about NXT Halloween Havoc and all things professional wrestling, stick with Daily DDT.