WWE is heading overseas for the Money in the Bank 2023 PPV.
WWE is heading back to London, England for the 14th edition of the Money in the Bank PLE. This is the first time the showcase will be held outside the United States but is yet another opportunity for the company to build a potential main event star. At a time when the company needs to create new stars that can carry the brand and with Triple H leading creative, this is a huge opportunity to set the tone for the future.
The 2023 edition of the Money in the Bank PPV is set for Saturday, July 1. It will go down in the famed O2 Arena. According to Wrestle Tix, as of May 11, 17,595 of the total 17,701 tickets are distributed with 106 remaining available. The PLE will be available for streaming via the Peacock App, and the WWE Network for international audiences.
As always, both the men and the women on the roster from both SmackDown and Monday Night Raw will compete in a six-person ladder match, with the winner earning a shot at a championship of their choice on either show.
2023 WWE Money in the Bank event card (subject to change)
- Ricochet versus Shinsuke Nakamura versus LA Knight versus Butch versus Santos Escobar vs Damian Priest vs Logan Paul in a Money in the Bank ladder match for a men’s championship match contract
- Zelina Vega vs Becky Lynch vs Bayley vs Iyo Sky vs Zoey Stark vs Trish Stratus in a Money in the Bank ladder match for a women’s championship match contract
- Cody Rhodes versus Dominick Mysterio in a singles match
- Seth Rollins versus Finn Balor in a singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa versus The Usos in a tag team match – Bloodline Civil War
- GUNTHER vs Matt Riddle in a singles match for the WWE Intercontinenetal Championship
- Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler versus Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez in a tag team match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
For more news and opinions about the WWE, Money in the Bank, and all things professional wrestling, stick with Daily DDT.